Terms and conditions
By signing up to run coaching or guided runs from Wilderness Running, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. ‘Coach’ refers to the appointed Coaches. ‘We’ refers to Wilderness Running. ‘You’ or ‘’Your’ or ‘I’ or ‘me’ or ‘customer’ refers to you, the recipient of coaching.
Wilderness Running Coaching
1. The Coach, by agreeing to work with you, will commit to your goals 100% and be available for help and support as outlined within the relevant coaching service.
2. The Coach will provide everything stated in the outline of each coaching service.
3. The Coach will always work for you to provide a relevant programme of exercise that works for you, your schedule and your goals.
4. The Coach will work to his or her ability, based on knowledge, skills, qualifications, and coaching style.
1. I understand that I am ultimately responsible for ensuring my own health and fitness, to participate in any coaching advised by a Coach, and that participation is entirely at my own risk. I understand it is my responsibility to inform the Coach of any changes to my health, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury. While sessions and training plans are aimed at runners of all abilities, it is important that you consider your own health and safety, to ensure that you are suitably fit and well to participate safely in the sessions and events or to follow training plans. During the coronavirus pandemic I understand that I am ultimately responsible for considering any underlying health conditions that may make me more susceptible to covid-19 prior to booking. If you are in any doubt as to your suitability for any of these, you should consult your doctor, especially if any of the following apply:
You have ever been told you have a heart condition, or feel pain in your chest when you exercise
If you take medication for your blood pressure or any other heart condition
If you ever lose your balance as a result of dizziness or pass out/lose consciousness
If you have any bone/joint problems that a change in your physical activity could make worse
You have any underlying health concerns that could affect your susceptibility to coronavirus or participation in physical activity
If you know of any other reason why you should not engage in physical activity
2. I understand that Wilderness Running cannot 100% guarantee completion of my chosen event or the 100% success of any coaching programmes.
3. It is my responsibility to wear appropriate clothing for the weather conditions to any one-to-one coaching sessions or when training by myself (although Wilderness Running can advise).
4. It is my responsibility to bring sufficient water to the session, or when training by myself, and remain suitably hydrated.
5. It is my responsibility to declare to any Coach any existing concerns, illnesses or injuries before commencing any session, or as soon as any concerns, illnesses or injuries arise during a session.
6. Wilderness Running accepts no liability for any damage, injury, or loss suffered by or to me, or to any other persons, or to any property in connection with Wilderness Running’s coaching or otherwise.
7. I understand that personal items are my sole responsibility.
8. I understand that it is up to me to put in the required work, including as recommended by the Wilderness Running Coach, and that any results cannot, by nature, be guaranteed.
9. I understand that bespoke training plans issued by Wilderness Running do not necessarily result in the achievement of individual goals.
Refunds, Cancellation, and Further Coaching Terms and Conditions
1. I understand that I must give at least 48 hours notice of cancellation or postponement of a one-to-one session, otherwise payment in full will be due with no recourse to any refund.
2. I understand that should I fail to turn up for a one-to-one coaching session, payment in full will be due with no recourse to any refund.
3. I understand that if I am late for a one-to-one coaching session that the session will not be extended to account for this. I also understand that the Coach reserves the right to leave if I am more than 15 minutes late.
4. In the unlikely event that a Wilderness Running coach has to cancel a session with less than 48 hours notice, you will be entitled to rearrange the session with your coach, or to request a full refund for the session if you do not wish to reschedule.
5. In rare cases your Wilderness Running Coach may have to postpone sessions in the event of adverse weather warnings from the Met Office, in the event of a thunderstorm, or in the event of any other adverse weather conditions your coach deems to be a hazard, In such cases you will be entitled to re-arrange the session with your coach, or to request a full refund for the session if you do not wish to rearrange.
6. Customers are entitled to request a refund on sessions yet to be delivered under the following conditions: cancellations made within 14 days of purchase will be refunded in full; cancellations made after 14 days of purchase will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee. Customers purchasing bespoke training plans should note that no refund will be granted after the initial telephone or email consultation or after the training plan has been delivered. Online coaching is payable in monthly blocks and will not commence for each month until payment is received. Refunds for months are non-refundable once they have commenced. Refunds for online coaching cannot be granted retrospectively. Refunds can only be processed back to the same method used to make the original booking. No cash refunds will be given. Purchased sessions and plans will expire 180 days after payment has been made. Customers failing to redeem their sessions or plans within this timeframe will forfeit their sessions with no recourse to a refund.
7. I understand that Wilderness Running cannot offer refunds if it should happen that I do not achieve my goals, unless the Coach has not fulfilled his/her duty as discussed at the time of booking
8. I understand that any one-to-one coaching session will be up to one hour in duration, or slightly less where the coach deems sufficient benefit to have been achieved prior to the one hour duration, or where it is inappropriate to continue.
9. Wilderness Running reserves the right to cancel or refuse coaching at any time if the participant has acted maliciously, negligently, or with misconduct.
1. Wilderness Running reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, ensuring that you’re fully informed.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
By booking you accept these terms & conditions